Patroon: 'Laptop - Computer Carriers2.0' - by Annie - PBA122-2
- Patroon: 'Laptop - Computer Carriers 2.0'
- Ontwerp: By Annie
- Engelstalige beschrijving met snijplan
- Afmetingen (h x b x d): Laptop Case: 12" x 14" x 2" - Laptop Carrier: 12" x 14½" x 3"
" Make your own custom laptop carrier using your favorite fabrics and colors.
Clear and complete instructions take you step-by-step through the process of quilting, cutting, marking and sewing. Directions are included for two sizes/styles of laptop bag:
Laptop Case - 12"H x 14"W x 2"D
The Laptop Case has a zippered closure and an outside zippered pocket.
Padded handles make it easy to carry yet compact enough to fit into a backpack or other bag.
The easy-to-insert zipper opens wide for easy access to the inside of the case or purse.
A full zippered mesh pocket on the inside separates and protects papers, cords, and more.
Laptop Carrier - 12"H x 14½"W x 3"D
The Laptop Carrier has a zippered closure and two styles of handles, including a detachable, adjustable padded strap for comfortable over-the-shoulder carrying.
Four outside pockets (one zippered), three open inside pockets, and one zippered inside pocket provide convenient and safe storage for papers, file, and accessories.
A special back strap enables the purse to be safely hooked over the handles of a rolling suitcase.
If you have a widescreen laptop and want a larger case, be sure to check out our Executive Carryalls 2.0 pattern.
For smaller devices, such as iPads, you may like our MiPad Case, Netbook Computer Carriers 2.0, or iCases patterns.
This pattern replaces the original Laptop Computer Carriers pattern (PBA122). Here's what's new:
- The new version includes updated graphics and illustrations as well as an easier-to-follow layout. You'll love the new illustrations of the various steps as well as complete labels for all the pieces. And, all instructions have been updated to incorporate Annie's best techniques.
- We've added a full zippered mesh pocket on the inside of the Widescreen Case. This is a perfect spot to stash cords or paperwork. We love using mesh as it adds no bulk in the seams and also enables us to see what is in the pocket even when it is closed.
NOTE: The instructions in this pattern include rounding some corners and recommend using a circular object of a specific size. Click HERE for a PDF file with templates for circles in the recommended sizes for this pattern and more."